Mission, Vision, and Values
To contribute to the enrichment of quality of life around the world through the creation of innovative pharmaceuticals and through the provision of pharmaceuticals addressing diverse medical needs
In alignment with our mission, we have identified “Core Values and Commitments” as the basis for an attitude of cooperation and proper value judgments. Core Values comprise the following: Innovation “Our Imperative”, Integrity “Our Strength”, and Accountability “Our Culture”. Based on “Core Values”, we have formulated our "Commitments" that all staff member of Daiichi Sankyo should look back to “Core Values and Commitments” before embarking on a course of action.
To realize our goal of being a Global Phamrma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology
Daiichi Sankyo Group aims for the realization of the Global Pharma Innovator. “Global” means the international scope of corporate activities. “Pharma Innovator” means a company that continuously develops innovative drugs. To be a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology ", we improve the three corporate values, that is to say social value, economic value and humanistic value.
- Fulfill our responsibility as a member of society by performing our duties.
- Contribute to society through activities such as the active consideration of the environment, support of community development, and efforts to help solve problems faced by our community.
- Become a company that grows robustly, creating special values and premiums.
- Become a company whose members are qualified professionals who work all over the world.
- Provide motivating jobs, setting equal opportunities to perform, supporting career development, and rewarding our staff according to their jobs and performance.